How to deal with jealous feelings towards your sex mistress’s other clients
When you find yourself in a sexual relationship with someone who also has sex with other people, it’s only natural to feel a little jealous from time to time. After all, you’re not the only one in your lover’s life and you may start to wonder what they’re doing with all those other people.
Here are a few tips on how to deal with jealousy towards your sex mistress’s other clients:
1. Talk about your feelings with your mistress. It’s important to communicate openly with your partner about your jealous feelings. Let them know what is making you feel jealous and see if they can help you to feel more comfortable with the situation.
2. Don’t try to control your mistress. It’s important to remember that you can’t control who your mistress has sex with. Trying to do so will only make you feel more jealous and will likely damage your relationship.
3. Focus on your own pleasure. Instead of worrying about what your mistress is doing with other people, focus on your own pleasure. Make sure to enjoy the time you have together and don’t let jealousy ruin your good time.
4. Trust your mistress. If you trust your mistress, you’ll likely find it easier to deal with your jealous feelings. Remember that they are likely not doing anything to intentionally hurt you and that they care about you.
5. Seek professional help. If you’re finding it difficult to cope with your jealousy, you may want to seek professional help. A therapist can help you to better understand and deal with your emotions. Read Full Report
What to do if your partner wants to see a sex mistress
We all know that communication is key to a healthy, happy relationship. But what do you do when your partner brings up the topic of seeing a sex mistress? While it may be a difficult conversation to have, it’s important to remember that your partner is likely coming to you from a place of wanting to improve your relationship. If they’re open to discussing the topic, it’s a good sign that they’re willing to work on things.
Here are a few things to keep in mind if your partner wants to see a sex mistress:
1. Take some time to process your reaction.
It’s natural to feel defensive or hurt when your partner expresses a desire to see someone else. But try to take a step back and see the situation from their perspective. What might be driving this desire? Are they feeling unfulfilled in the bedroom? Are they looking for something that they feel is missing from your relationship?
2. Talk about your partner’s reasons for wanting to see a sex mistress.
Once you’ve had a chance to calm down and think about things, it’s time to talk to your partner. Ask them why they want to see a sex mistress. What are they hoping to gain from the experience? What do they feel is missing from your sex life?
3. Talk about your own needs and desires.
It’s important to be honest with your partner about your own needs and desires. If you’re not feeling fulfilled in the bedroom, be honest about that. But also be honest about what you’re willing to try. You may be surprised to find that you’re actually open to the idea of exploring your sexuality with your partner.
4. Seek professional help.
If you’re struggling to communicate with your partner about their desire to see a sex mistress, it may be helpful to seek professional help. A therapist can help you and your partner work through the issues in your relationship and come up with a plan for moving forward.
5. Make a decision.
After you’ve talked things out, it’s time to make a decision. If you and your partner are both on board with the idea of seeing a sex mistress, then go for it! But if you’re not comfortable with the idea, that’s OK too. The most important thing is that you’re both on the same page.
Visit dominatrixcam.net to learn more about sex mistress live. Disclaimer: We used this website as a reference for this blog post.